Backyard Discovery Brindlewood 12ft x 10ft Gazebo
- Front-end vaulted design has been engineered to provide the same market leading strength and stability with more head room
- A Thermal barrier in the 29-gauge steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 10° C, ensuring a comfortable experience in any region.
- Sturdy, cedar construction with 177mm x 177mm Posts
- Our 29-gauge Heavy Duty steel roof provides dent and corrosion resistance
- Powder coated, steel brackets reinforce your shade structure and add stylish accents to your patio focal point
- Steel anchoring plates are powder coated and externally mounted for an easier installation
- Usable space dimension between posts offers 80 sq. ft. of usable space 10ft x 8ft x 7.5ft (LxWxH)
- 100% Cedar: Made with durable Cedar wood, naturally resistance to rot and decay. Pre-cut, pre-stained and pre-drilled for added convenience.
- Easy assembly – supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT app
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 310cm x 370cm x 310cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 129kg
- Box 1: 235.6cm x 55.8cm x 19.5cm (L x W x H) - 73.5kg
- Box 2: 235.6cm x 55.8cm x 19.5cm (L x W x H) - 87.1kg
- Box 3: 205.6cm x 81.8cm x 12.3cm (L x W x H) - 47.6kg
- Box 4: 201.1cm x 27.8cm x 19.5cm (L x W x H) - 47.2kg
- Box 5: 205cm x 85cm x 7.2cm (L x W x H) - 60.3kg
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- Permanent Structures may require a building permit - advised to consult with your council
- Ensure at least 2m clearance for overhead electrical wires
- Requires two or more people for safe assembly
- Ample structural support under this product must be ensured
- This structure requires anchoring to the ground (e.g. concrete footings), concrete anchoring screws and plates are provided
- For installation on a timber deck, you must ensure there is ample structural support under the deck. Screws are not provided to attach to deck
- Wind Rating to 100mph
- Outdoor domestic use only
5 Year Limited Warranty
This product comes flat packed in multiple cartons with assembly instructions included. We estimate approx. 10 hours of assembly time with 2 adults.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.