7ft x 10ft HyperJump Rectangle Spring Trampoline
All components have been UV-Stabilised so that they're super resistant against fading and degrading in the harsh Aussie outdoor climate.
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
Our steel frame is double galvanised to keep the frame rust free, inside and out. We've black powder-coated the frame for a sleek look, and the frame design is reinforced to create a more rigid and stable trampoline.
100kg Recommended weight
Our 10ft x 7ft HyperJump R Trampoline's recommended maximum weight load is 100kg.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, so we've tested our HyperJump models to pass relevant International Safety Standards.
- Double Galvanised Steel Frame (1.5mm tubing)
- Zinc-plated steel springs, 56pcs, 165mm
- PVC Foam Padding
- Black PE Netting with Fibreglass Ring
- UV-protected components
- Heavy duty double zip enclosures
Dimensions and Weight
- Frame Height: 80cm
- Enclosure Height: 1.9m
- Total Height: 2.7m
- Frame Size: 10' x 7' / 3.05m x 2.15m
- Jumping Area: 8.6' x 5.61' / 2.62m x 1.71m
- Max User Weight: 100kg
- Box 1: 126cm x 57cm x 24cm (L x W x H) - 39kg
- Box 2: 179cm x 38cm x 29.5cm (L x W x H) - 31kg
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- 10 Year Guarantee against rust on the frame
- 10 Year Warranty on the Frame Structure on warping
- 2 Year Warranty on the Jumping Mat
- 12 Months parts replacement warranty
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.