Bouncefort Plus Inflatable Castle
Our BounceFort Plus 2 got a UV-resistant coating on the material for the harsh Aussie sun.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, our BounceFort Plus 2 passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
- Double Stitching for strength and durability
- Extra thick jumping surface to minimise wear and tear
- Electric Air Pump included (450w)
- Space savvy when not used
- Fun Climb and slide
- UV Protected
- Includes basketball ring
- Anchor kit provided for anchoring to ground
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 400cm x 275cm x 208cm (L x W x H)
- Max Weight Capacity: Max 35kg per child
- Max Capacity: Max 3 children at a time
- Box 1: 38cm x 38cm x 60cm (L x W x H) - 24kg
Passes Australian Safety Standards
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
The jumping castle must be anchored to the ground using ground pegs (supplied) at each fixing point to prevent overturning or lifting during use.
12 Months parts replacement warranty
Simply turn on the Electric Air Pump (requires mains power), attach the air-way port to inflate the castle.
Product requires constant air flow with the motor turned on while in use.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.