Captain Sandpit with Wooden Cover
Internal Ground Sheet
Our Sandpit provides an internal sheet to hold the sand within the sandpit, prevents grass and weeds from growing into the sand play area and allows for water drainage.
The timber used in our Sandpits are treated via high temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
Easy Assembly with Picture Manual
Our Sandpits come partially assembled with pre-drillings on some areas to allow for easy assembly. All you'll need is a screwdriver and approx. 45 minutes of your time.
- Premium Timber
- Comes with a internal ground sheet and wooden cover
- Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
- Pre-painted parts for a great look
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
- UV-Protected White/Orange Canopy
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 103.5cm x 120cm x 120cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 23kg
- Rec. Sand Loading Capacity: 100kg to 160kg
- Box 1 (Sandpit): 132.5cm x 48cm x 15.5cm (L x W x H)
- Box 2 (Cover): 102cm x 50cm x 8cm (L x W x H)
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and insect damage
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.