Jack Sandpit with Canopy on Wheels
Internal Ground Sheet
Our Sandpit provides an internal sheet to hold the sand within the sandpit, prevents grass and weeds from growing into the sand play area and allows for water drainage.
The timber used in our Sandpits are treated via high temperature drying, decreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
Step by Step Assembly Manual
Hardware and Instruction manual will be provided in the box to assist you with the assembly process.
- Premium Timber with rounded corners for added safety
- Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack
- Mobile Platform deck for a smaller foot-print
- Comes with a internal ground sheet
- UV-Protected White/Orange Canopy
Dimensions and Weight
- Compact: 136cm x 129cm x 144cm (L x W x H)
- Extended: 249cm x 129cm x 144cm (L x W x H)
- Sandpit (Internal): 78.5cm x 78cm (L x W)
- Sandpit (External): 82.5cm x 94cm (L x W)
- Recommended Sand Loading Capacity: 100kg to 160kg
- Gross Weight: 35kg
- Box 1: 140cm x 76.5cm x 13cm (L x W x H)
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and insect damage
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included. Screw driver or electric screw driver recommended. Power tools may over-drill timbers. See instruction manuals for more information.