In order to be an applicable winner for the competition all entrants must meet the entry requirements stated in these terms and conditions. It is required for entrants to leave a review on Trustpilot regarding their Lifespan Kids product. The review must contain their order number in the description (order number will start with either #LSK or SO). It is mandatory for all entrants to live in Australia and have an Australian address.
The competition begins on Saturday 15th of June 2019 5:00pm AEST and ends on Wednesday 31st of July 2019 5:00pm AEST. Entrants have 46 days to enter the competition.
Entrants can enter the competition by leaving one review per each Lifespan Kids product they have purchased providing the order number is stated in the description.
All entrants are responsible for any costs encountered to participate in the competition.
Lifespan Kids holds all necessary rights to any material provided by entrants during the competition.
Any review without an order number starting with #LSK or SO in the description of the review will be not be considered for the prize.
All personal information obtained during the competition will be for the use of Lifespan Kids only.
The winner will be selected on Thursday 15th of August 2019. They will be notified via e-mail.
The winner will be chosen at random. They will receive a brand-new Lifespan Kids 12ft Hyperjump 3 Springless Trampoline valued at $749.00. Delivery is included ensuring it is to an Australian address. The winner holds all responsibility regarding any assembly services of the 12ft Hyperjump 3 Springless Trampoline.
Global Fitness & Leisure Pty Ltd General Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Global Fitness & Leisure Pty Ltd (ABN 96 137 370 953, trading as Lifespan Kids)
- By entering, entrants accept these terms. These terms may be amended or replaced from time to time; entrants should check the Promoter’s website (www.lifespankids.com.au) for the current version.
- To enter the competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow the entry method specified by the Promoter.
- Entrants to all competitions of the Promoter must be over the age of 18 at time of entry.
- Entry is open only to residents of Australia that live on the mainland and Tasmania only. However, employees of Global Fitness & Leisure Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the competition period. Entrants may only submit one try per person.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. Prizes will be provided by the Promoter to the winner/s in the manner notified by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion and may include suitable photo identification (such as drivers licence or passport).
- The competition will be drawn on the time and date specified by the Promoter within the Competition details at Global Fitness & Leisure Pty Ltd Head Office, 17-21 Fordson Road, Campbellfield VIC 3061.
- If the prize includes vouchers, all vouchers are valid until the voucher expiry date as specified on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further vouchers.
- Entrants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this competition, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
- Unless otherwise specified, winner/s must collect their prize/s from the Promoter’s store locations.
Global Fitness & Leisure Pty Ltd Head Office, 17-21 Fordson Road, Campbellfield VIC 3061
Global Fitness & Leisure Pty Ltd Leichhardt, 8/67-69 Lords Road, Leichhardt NSW 2040
Delivery of any prizes will incur additional cost (charged at our standard published rates). Delivered Prize will arrive in a flat-pack carton that will require assembly. For safety compliance, Bike assembly must be performed by a certified Bike Technician.
- No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. When a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- Prizes are covered by the Promoters standard warranty and terms.
- Where the competition is administered on Facebook, entrants and participants in the competition acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition.