16ft HyperJump3 Spring Trampoline
All components have been UV-Stabilised so that they're super resistant against fading and degrading in the harsh Aussie outdoor climate.
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
Our steel frame is double galvanised to keep the frame rust free, inside and out. We've black powder-coated the frame for a sleek look, and the frame design is reinforced to create a more rigid and stable trampoline.
140kg Recommended weight
Our 16ft HyperJump 3 Trampoline's recommended maximum weight load is 140kg.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, so we've tested our HyperJump models to pass relevant International Safety Standards.
- Double Galvanised Steel Frame (1.5mm tubing)
- Zinc-plated steel springs, 108pcs, 214mm
- PVC Foam Padding
- Black PE Netting with Fibreglass Ring
- UV-protected components
- Ladder Included
Dimensions and Weight
- Frame Height: 0.9m
- Enclosure Height: 1.83m
- Total Height: 2.73m
- Frame Diameter: 16' / 4.87m
- Jumping Area (Diameter): 13.55' / 4.13m
- Complete Width/Length: 16.88' / 5.15m
- Max User Weight: 140kg
- Box 1: 115cm x 45cm x 24cm (L x W x H) - 38.1kg
- Box 2: 107cm x 31cm x 14cm (L x W x H) - 35.4kg
- Box 3: 187.5cm x 58.5cm x 21cm (L x W x H) - 38.4kg
Passes EN 71-1:2014 / EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014 / EN 71-14:2014 +A1:2017 Safety Standards
- 10 Year Guarantee against rust on the frame
- 10 Year Warranty on the Frame Structure on warping
- 2 Year Warranty on the Jumping Mat
- 12 Months parts replacement warranty
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.