8ft HyperJump2 Spring Trampoline
All components have been UV-Stabilised so that they're super resistant against fading and degrading in the harsh Aussie outdoor climate.
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
Our steel frame is double galvanised to keep the frame rust free, inside and out. We've black powder-coated the frame for a sleek look, and the frame design is reinforced to create a more rigid and stable trampoline.
100kg Recommended weight
Our 8ft HyperJump 2 Trampoline's recommended maximum weight load is 100kg.
Passes Australian Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, so we've tested our HyperJump models to pass Australian Safety Standards. Passes Australian Standards 4989-2015 Trampoline Safety Test.
Basketball Hoop Compatible
Get some serious air-time with our new Swish Basketball Hoop accessory. The Swish Basketball Hoop is sold separately and can be found here.
High Quality Jumping Mat
Don't compromise on quality. Our superior jumping mats are vigorously bounce tested to exceed 1 million bounces.*
- Double Galvanised Steel Frame (1.5mm tubing)
- PVC Foam Padding
- Black PE Netting with Steel Ring
- UV-protected components
- Zinc-plated steel springs, 42pcs, 140mm
- Ladder Included
Dimensions and Weight
- Frame Height: 0.76m
- Enclosure Height: 1.7m
- Total Height: 2.46m
- Diameter: 8' / 2.44m
- Complete Width/Length: 8.8' / 2.69m
- Max User Weight: 100kg
- Box 1: 99.5cm x 45cm x 18cm (L x W x H) - 34kg
- Box 2: 138cm x 45cm x 18cm (L x W x H) - 27.3kg
Passes Australian Standards 4989-2015 Trampoline Safety Test
- 10 Year Guarantee against rust on the frame
- 10 Year Warranty on the Frame Structure on warping
- 2 Year Warranty on the Jumping Mat
- 12 Months parts replacement warranty
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.