Backyard Discovery Buckley Hill Swing & Play Set
Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse locking nuts resist loosening over time and their rounded surfaces won't catch on clothing or cause scrapes.
Heavy Duty Brackets
High strength steel brackets join all our major components together. The powder coating applied to all metal parts provides maximum protection from the elements.
All Backyard Discovery sets meet or exceed the toughest safety standards to ensure your family and friends are safe when using any of our products.
- Raised fort with mesh panels to provide protection and visibility for parents
- 38cm x 38cm chalkboard
- Rock wall ladder combo for a challenging climb or an easy step up
- 1.8m Super speedy slide
- 2 belt swings with rope chains, gentle on little hands and no pinched fingers
- Easy Assembly - Supported by step by step interactive BILT® app
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 312cm x 272cm x 234cm
- Platform Height:100cm
- Fort Area:60cm x 100cm x 90cm (start of the roof) (L x W x H)
- Height of Swing Beam:1.9m
- Max Weight Capacity: A maximum of 54kg. per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use. A maximum of 9 children is recommended for this swing set.
- Net Weight: 66.7kg
- Box 1: 195cm x 45cm x 19cm (L x W x H) - 54kg
- Box 2: 98cm x 46cm x 10.2cm (L x W x H) - 12.7kg
Passes ASTM International Standard
On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoide serious injury to the equipment user.
12 months manufacturer's defect on parts
3 years warranty on wood for rot and decay
This product arrives flat-packed with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.