Bandicoot Cubby House Set
Assembly Made Easy
Our cubby houses come already partially assembled, making your job that much easier. Pre-made walls, roofs, and flooring save you time and hassle. Our comprehensive step-by-step instructions guide you through the whole process.
The timber used in our Cubby Houses are treated via high temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, our Bandicoot Cubby House passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
- Premium Timber
- Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
- Plastic Windows
- Magnetic door catcher
- Complete Set with Floor & Picnic Table
- Pre-painted window frame, Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
Dimensions and Weight
- Cubby House: 133cm x 149cm x 158cm (L x W x H))
- Table: 0.63cm x 0.91cm x 0.53cm (L x W x H)
- Internal Measurement: 133cm x 120cm (L x W)
- Large Open Window: 67cm x 45.5cm (WxH)
- Gross Weight: 57kg
- Box 1: 156.2cm x 117.7cm x 12.5cm (L x W x H) - 33kg
- Box 2: 161.2cm x 136.2cm x 7cm (L x W x H) - 24kg
- Floor: 120cm x 66.3cm x 10cm (L x W x H) - 10kg
- Table: 128.7cm x 15.2cm x 14.5cm (L x W x H) - 8kg
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and insect damage
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.