Coburg Lake Swing & Play Set (Green Slide)
Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse locking nuts resist loosening over time and their rounded surfaces won't catch on clothing or cause scrapes.
High Temperature Treatment
Our timber undergoes a high heat treatment, a natural chemical-free process that enhances the durability and stability of the wood. This sustainable treatment results in a stronger, high-quality product that is resistant to rot and decay.
Heavy Duty Brackets
High strength steel brackets join all our major components together. The powder coating applied to all metal parts provides maximum protection from the elements.
Passes Australian Safety Standard
Lifespan Kids products are produced with children's safety in mind. Our products are fine-tuned by our specialist team and tested against tough Australian Safety Standard to ensure each products quality.
- 110cm high raised playhouse with observation window and wooden roof
- Lower discovery kids fort with snack stand and integrated bench/play kitchen & chalk board
- Standard step ladder
- 2 x belt swings and trapeze bar
- Challenging monkey bars and 2.2m Wavy Slide
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 566cm x 350cm x 266cm (L x W x H)
- Max Weight Capacity: A maximum of 54kg. per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use. A maximum of 8 children is recommended for this swing set.
- Weight of Product: 130kg
- Box 1: 245cm x 44.5cm x 13.3cm (L x W x H)
- Box 2: 202cm x 44.5cm x 14.4cm (L x W x H)
- Box 3: 103cm x 44.5cm x 15.6cm (L x W x H)
- Box 4: 210cm x 47cm x 20cm (L x W x H)
Passes Australian Safety Standards
On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoide serious injury to the equipment user.
12 months manufacturer's defect on parts
3 years warranty on wood rot and insect damage
This product arrives flat-packed with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.