Hamilton Cubby House
The timber used in our Cubby Houses are treated via high temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, our Hamilton Cubby House passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
- Premium Timber
- Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
- Plastic Windows
- Flooring included
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 250cm x 260cm x 200cm (L x W x H)
- Internal Dimensions: 170cm x 240cm (L x W)
- Gross Weight: 218kg
- Box 1: 169cm x 119cm x 14.5cm (49.0kg)
- Box 2: 176cm x 142cm x 12cm (50.0kg)
- Box 3: 155.5cm x 119cm x 15.5cm (49.0kg)
- Box 4: 129.5cm x 111.5cm x 13cm (29.0kg)
- Box 5: 133cm x 93cm x 21cm (41.0kg)
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and insect damage
This product comes partially assembled in a box (pre-fabricated parts) with assembly instructions included.