Internal Ground Sheet
Our Sandpit provides an internal sheet to hold the sand within the sandpit, prevents grass and weeds from growing into the sand play area and allows for water drainage.
The timber used in our Sandpits are treated via high temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
Easy Assembly with Picture Manual
Our Sandpits come partially assembled with pre-drillings on some a reas to allow for easy assembly. All you'll need is a screwdriver and 30 minutes of your time.
- Premium FSC Certified Timber with rounded corners for added safety
- Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
- Comes with a internal ground sheet
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
- Sand Pit Cover comes in multiple pieces for easy storage
- Sand Pit Covers cannot be stood on or have heavy weights placed on top
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 206cm x 206cm x 23cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 16.5kg
- Rec. Sand Loading Capacity: 500kg to 700kg
- Box 1 (Sandpit): 111cm x 23.5cm x 23cm (L x W x H)
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and insect damage
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.