Backyard Discovery Saxony Grill/BBQ Gazebo
- Corrosion resistant steel roof provides weather protection for all-season grilling
- A Thermal barrier in the 29-gauge steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 20°, ensuring a comfortable experience in any region.
- Two built-in powder-coated steel countertops for serving and prepping
- Wind Tested, certified to withstand up to 160kph winds
- Large footprint fits a range of grills up to 178cm/70” wide
- Includes removable PowerPort™ - features 3 electrical outlets (AU Plug) and 3 USB ports that is transferable to any post on the structure
- 100% Cedar: Made with durable Cedar wood, naturally resistance to rot and decay. Pre-cut, pre-stained and pre-drilled for added convenience.
- Stain saturation may vary
- Easy assembly – supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT app
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 236.2cm x 162.5cm x 223.5cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 129kg
- Box 1: 233.6cm x 56.59cm x 17.09cm (L x W x H) - 69kg
- Box 2: 233.6cm x 56.59cm x 13.49cm (L x W x H) - 60kg
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- Permanent Structures may require a building permit - advised to consult with your council
- Ensure at least 2m clearance for overhead electrical wires
- Requires two or more people for safe assembly
- Ample structural support under this product must be ensured
- This structure requires anchoring to the ground (e.g. concrete footings), concrete anchoring screws and plates are provided
- For installation on a timber deck, you must ensure there is ample structural support under the deck. Screws are not provided to attach to deck
- Outdoor domestic use only
5 Year Limited Warranty
This product comes flat packed in multiple cartons with assembly instructions included. We estimate approx. 10 hours of assembly time with 2 adults.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.