Warrigal Cubby House with Yellow Slide
High Temperature Treatment
Our timber undergoes a high heat treatment, a natural chemical-free process that enhances the durability and stability of the wood. This sustainable treatment results in a stronger, high-quality product that is resistant to rot and decay.
The timber used in our Cubby Houses are treated via high temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage.
- Premium Timber
- Massive, Wavy 2.2m Slide
- Noughts & Crosses Spin Blocks
- Built-in Large Square Sandpit (W180cm x L190cm)
- Plastic enclosed windows, side double-casement windows
- Well-positioned handles with side step ladder
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
- Rec. Sand Loading Capacity: 400kg to 600kg Sand
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 369cm x 237cm x 279.8cm (L x W x H)
- Inner Cubby House: 111.3cm (Depth) x 170cm (W) x 169cm (H)
- Sandpit: 190cm x 175cm x 24cm (L x W x H)
- Veranda Only: 73.2cm x 175cm (L x W)Rec. Sand Loading Capacity: 400kg to 600kg Sand
- Max Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Gross Weight: 150.1kg
- Box 1: 218.5cm x 114.5cm x 10.2cm - 53.6kg
- Box 2: 178cm x 112cm x 7.3cm - 52kg
- Box 3: 193.5cm x 55cm x 13.2cm - 29kg
- Box 4: 76.7cm x 75.7cm x 14.6cm - 18kg
- Slide: 215cm x 47cm x 22cm - 8.8kg
Passes Australian Safety Standards
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and general insect damage. *Termites are not covered.
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.