Albert Park Swing & Play Set (Green Slide)
Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse locking nuts resist loosening over time and their rounded surfaces won't catch on clothing or cause scrapes.
All of our swing sets and pergolas are made from 100% cedar wood. With a chemical-free stain safe for children and animals, this high quality material naturally resists mold and decay. All plastic components are also UV resistant.
Heavy Duty Brackets
High strength steel brackets join all our major components together. The powder coating applied to all metal parts provides maximum protection from the elements.
Passes Australian Safety Standard
Lifespan Kids products are produced with children's safety in mind. Our products are fine-tuned by our specialist team and tested against tough Australian Safety Standard to ensure each products quality.
- 120cm high raised fort with standard step ladder
- Built in snack window with pretend play sink & tap
- Timber Roof Construction
- 2 x belt swing and trapeze bar
- 2.2m Wavy Slide
- For Domestic Use only
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 388cm x 319cm x 255cm (L x W x H)
- Max Weight Capacity: A maximum of 45kg. per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use. A maximum of 5 children is recommended for this swing set.
- Weight of Product: 73kg
- Box 1: 240cm x 45.8cm x 11.6cm (L x W x H)
- Box 2: 155cm x 45.8cm x 13.3cm (L x W x H)
- Slide: 210cm x 47cm x 20cm (L x W x H)
Passes Australian Safety Standards
On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoide serious injury to the equipment user.
12 months manufacturer's defect on parts
3 years warranty on wood rot and insect damage
This product arrives flat-packed with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and governmnet schemes including NDIS.