Amber 3 Double Belt Timber Swing Set
Easy Assembly with Picture Manual
All tools, hardware and instruction manual are provided to assist you with assembly process.
Anchor Kit Included
Anchor kits provided for easy anchoring in soil or cemented in.
Passes international standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, our Amber Swing Set passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
- Timber is made from New Zealand Pine
- 2x Belt Swing Seats
- Anchor kits provided for easy anchoring in soil or cemented in
- Adjustable seat height and interchangeable seats
Dimensions and Weight
- Asembled Dimensions: 290cm x 220cm x 238cm (L x W x H)
- Max Weight Capacity: 80 kg per swing or glider seat
- Gross Weight: 48kg
- Box 1: 257cm x 26cm x 16cm (L x W x H)
- Box 2: 67cm x 30.5cm x 30cm (L x W x H)
Recommended Age Range
3 to 12 years
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- Adult supervision is required
- Please allow a safety perimeter of 2m on the sides & 0.7m above The distance between swings and the ground should not be lower than 350mm
- Swing must not be installed on cement, asphalt, or any other hard surface
- Outdoor domestic use only
5 Year Warranty against Wood Rot & Insect Damage
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.