- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Global Fitness & Leisure (03 9357 2166) of 23-25 Maygar Bvld, Broadmeadows, VIC, 3047
- Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Global Fitness & Leisure, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families or to other persons assisting with the competition.
- The Promotion starts on July 1st 2022 and expires on July 31st 2022.
To be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps:
- a. Eligible Entrants must first fill out all details and submit the form on https://www.lifespankids.com.au/pages/review-and-win and;
- b. Have submitted a product review via productreview.com.au. A Product Review can be completed by accessing the relevant page at https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/lifespan-kids/write-review.
- Reviews submitted on platforms other than productreview.com.au will not be accepted into the competition.
- Each Eligible Entrant may enter a review for any products they have purchased or received as a gift.
- The $100 cash prize will be transferred into a nominated bank account (receipt provided).
- Winners will be contacted via email or phone within 28 days of the relevant closing date.
- The winner’s name and the winning entry may be published on the Promoter’s website, Instagram and Facebook platforms, and in any other Promotional Material the Promoter deems relevant. Entrants consent to their details and entry being published in these circumstances
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its’ affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of first notification attempt, if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner rejects the prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these rules, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
- All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations apply