Grand Octagonal Sandpit
High Temperature Treatment
Our timber undergoes a high heat treatment, a natural chemical-free process that enhances the durability and stability of the wood. This sustainable treatment results in a stronger, high-quality product that is resistant to rot and decay.
Step by Step Assembly Manual
Hardware and Instruction manual will be provided in the box to assist you with the assembly process.
- Premium Timber with rounded corners for added safety
- Comes with a internal ground sheet
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 200cm x 200cm x 22cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 12.6kg
- Rec. Sand Loading Capacity: 500kg to 650kg
- Box 1 (Sandpit): 101cm x 39cm x 10.4cm (L x W x H)
Meets Australian Safety Standards
AS NZ 8124-1-2-3, Formaldehyde & AZO Tests
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and insect damage
This product comes flat packed in a box with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.