Orangutan Climbing Cube Jungle Gym All-in-One Play Centre
All tools, hardware and instruction manuals are provided to assist you with the assembly process.
High Temperature Treatment
Our timber undergoes a high heat treatment, a natural chemical-free process that enhances the durability and stability of the wood. This sustainable treatment results in a stronger, high-quality product that is resistant to rot and decay.
- Premium Timber
- Includes attachments of Climbing Rope, Monkey Swing, Climbing Rope Ladder, Belt Swing, Nest Swing and Trapeze
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 406cm x 196cm x 205cm (L x W x H)
- Max Weight Capacity: A maximum of 50kg. per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use. A maximum of 5 children is recommended for this swing set.
- Weight of Product: 108kg
- Box 1: 195cm x 36.3cm x 17.2cm (L x W x H)
- Box 2: 233cm x 50.5cm x 9.5cm (L x W x H)
- Box 3: 105cm x 35cm x 29.5cm (L x W x H)
Passes Australian Safety Standards
(AS-NZS ISO 8124-1/-2/-3/-6)
On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoide serious injury to the equipment user.
12 months manufacturer's defect on parts
12 months warranty on wood rot and insect damage
This product arrives flat-packed with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.