Twirl See Saw
Step by Step Assembly Manual
Hardware and Instruction manual will be provided in the box to assist you with the assembly process.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, our Twirl See Saw passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
- Free Standing Structure, rotates 360 degrees
- Galvanised High Quality Steel with Powder coating
- Injection Molded seats, UV Treated
- Easy Grip Handles
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions:171cm x 60cm x 47cm (L x W x H)
- Max Weight Capacity: 50kg per seat
- Net Weight: 5.5kg
- Gross Weight: 6.26kg
- Box 1: 54.5cm x 36.5cm x 13cm (L x W x H)
Passes Australian Safety Standards
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.