Junior Jungle Flying Fox Module
Step by Step Assembly Manual
Hardware and Instruction manual will be provided in the box to assist you with the assembly process.
UV Stabilised & Weather Protected
Our durable metal and plastic components have been UV-stabilised and weather-treated to withstand the harsh Aussie climate.
Passes International Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, our Junior Jungle Set passes International EN71 Safety Standards.
- Made from High Quality Galvanised Steel with Powder Coating
- Unique Joint Design
- UV Treated
- Anchoring Strongly Recommended
- Modular Design to build your own set-up
- Raised Steel Platform & Acrobatic Bar included
- 2.6m Long Flying Fox
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 391cm x 156cm x 200cm (L x W x H)
- Tubing Diameter: 42mm
- Bolt Size: M8
- Max Weight Capacity: 80kg
- Gross Weight: 62kg
- Carton 1: 272.5cm x 25cm x 9.5cm (L x W x H)
- Carton 2: 68cm x 19cm x 9cm (L x W x H)
- Carton 3: 203cm x 15cm x 5.5cm (L x W x H)
Recommended Age Range
6 to 12 years
Passes Australian Safety Standards
Meets EN71 European Safety Standards
- Adult supervision is required
- Please allow a safety perimeter of 2m on the sides & 0.7m above The distance between swings and the ground should not be lower than 350mm
- Swing must not be installed on cement, asphalt, or any other hard surface
- Outdoor domestic use only
12 Months Parts replacement warranty
This product comes flat-packed in a box with assembly instructions included.