Silverton Cubby House with 1.8m Blue Slide
High Temperature Treatment
Our timber undergoes a high heat treatment, a natural chemical-free process that enhances the durability and stability of the wood. This sustainable treatment results in a stronger, high-quality product that is resistant to rot and decay.
Passes Australian Safety Standards
We know how important safety is for your kids, so we've tested our Cubby Houses to pass relevant Australian Safety Standards.
- Raised playhouse with light, easy to use door and sunburst windows
- Play kitchen with mounted sink, faucet and chalkboard
- Wooden staircase with Handrail
- 1.8m Lifespan Kids Plastic Slide
- Built in Sandpit
Dimensions and Weight
- Full Assembled Dimensions: 191cm x 278cm x 238cm (L x W x H)
- Cubby Only:104cm x 106cm x 140.5cm (L x W x H)
- Sandpit Only: 140cm x 140cm (L x W)
- Platform Height: 98.5cm
- Max User Capacity: A maximum of 50kg per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use. A maximum of 3 children is recommended for this unit.
- Net Weight: 101.4kg
- Box 1: 147cm x 43cm x 12cm (L x W x H) - 26.3kg
- Box 2: 196cm x 43cm x 12cm (L x W x H) - 24kg
- Box 3: 109cm x 91cm x 18cm (L x W x H) - 42.1kg
- Box 4 (Slide): 173cm x 39cm x 18cm (L x W x H) - 9kg
Passes ASTM International Standard
On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoid serious injury to the equipment user.
12 months replacement warranty on all parts for manufacturer’s defect
12 months warranty on wood rot and insect damage
This product arrives flat-packed with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.