Outback Interactive Sandpit
Internal Ground Sheet
Our Sandpit provides an internal sheet to hold the sand within the sandpit, prevents grass and weeds from growing into the sand play area and allows for water drainage.
Easy Assembly with Picture Manual
Our Sandpits come partially assembled with pre-drillings on some areas to allow for easy assembly. All you'll need is a screwdriver and 30 minutes of your time.
- Premium Timber with rounded corners for added safety
- Treated timber for long term protection against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
- Comes with a internal ground sheet
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 114cm x 90cm x 28.4cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 14kg
- Rec. Sand Loading Capacity: 100kg to 160kg
- 116.5cm x 30.5cm x 18cm (L x W x H)
Meets Australian Safety Standards - AS/NZS 8124
12 Months Replacement Warranty against wood rot and insect damage
This product comes flatpack in a box with assembly instructions included.
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.