Backyard Discovery Echo Heights Cubby House with Slide
Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse locking nuts resist loosening over time and their rounded surfaces won't catch on clothing or cause scrapes.
Heavy Duty Brackets
High strength steel brackets join all our major components together. The powder coating applied to all metal parts provides maximum protection from the elements.
All Backyard Discovery sets meet or exceed the toughest safety standards to ensure your family and friends are safe when using any of our products.
- Imaginative Play: Play kitchen, powered blender, working bell and working hinged door all included.
- Elevated Play: Raised playhouse to accommodate compact spaces.
- Wave Slide: Equipped with a high-rail 6-foot wave slide.
- Capture Memories: Growth Board included to document children's growth.
- Flat-Step Ladder: Wide, flat step ladder creates an easy access point for children of all abilities.
Dimensions and Weight
- Assembled Dimensions: 190cm x 310cm x 230cm (L x W x H)
- Elevation from Ground: 91cm
- Internal Dimensions: 93cm x 93cm x 140cm (L x W x H)
- Net Weight: 101.15kg
- Box 1: 196.2cm x 53.3cm x 17.8cm (L x W x H) - 51.71kg
- Box 2: 149.3cm x 37.5cm x 15.3cm (L x W x H) - 19kg
- Box 3: 153cm x 36.8cm x 26cm (L x W x H) - 30kg
Passes ASTM International Standards
On-site adult supervision is required. Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires. Do not install home playground equipment over hard surface to avoid serious injury to the equipment user.
12 months replacement warranty on all parts for manufacturer’s defect
3 years warranty on wood rot and insect damage
This product arrives flat-packed with assembly instructions included.
BILT App Compatible
Product ManualDownload Product Manual
Need a Second Opinion?
Our team at Lifespan Kids are experts in kids play equipment and can help you find the right product for your backyard and family. They can also answer all of your questions regarding: Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Warranty Information.
Pre-Purchase invoicing is also available for funded programs and government schemes including NDIS.